RN'S/LPN'S & C.N.A.'S
OAK LANE NURSING & REHAB
- A skilled/intermediate long term care non for profit home that can accommodate 60 residents in need of loving, compassionate and excellent nursing care.
- Above average nursing staff to resident ratio.
- Deficiency free health survey in nursing.
- Excellent new improved starting wages, with shift and weekend differential pay plus full benefits available.
- Various shifts available - FT/PT and PRN.
- Will assist with Iowa license transfer if needed.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
Contact Lisa Jacobs, Director of Nursing at 309-924-1123
Would you like to work at Oak lane Nursing and Rehab? If so, please apply by
downloading our application for employment form.
Please print out the form and fill it out as required. After you
have all the pages completed, please drop it off IN-PERSON. We like
to meet our applicants face to face if at all possible. If your
schedule prevents an in-person visit, you may also mail or fax your
application back to us. Please DO NOT email
applications back as attachments, as the form
contains sensitive information.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Our Mailing & Physical Address is:
Henderson County Retirement Center, Inc.
dba Oak Lane Nursing & Rehab.
604 Oakwood Drive
PO Box 30
Stronghurst, Illinois 61480-0030
Our Phone & Fax numbers are:
Phone # (309) 924-1123
Fax # (309) 924-1926